- Ensure water supply to Mobile Reel is ON and fully charged.
- Isolation valve on Mobile Reel is turned to the ON position.
- Manoeuvre Mobile Reel to face direction of hose deployment.
- Run out hose firmly gripping the nozzle and hose (second person at Mobile Reel required to aid in control of hose deployment).
- Turn on water at nozzle and direct the stream of water at the base of the fire.
- Fully charge hose before rewinding.
- Rewind hose in even layers until the nozzle is returned to the hose guide.
- Turn OFF water at isolation valve and open nozzle to release pressure then close nozzle.
- Return Mobile Reel to its original position.